Digital Marketing Manager
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Scott White
Date posted 30 August 2016
A global FTSE 100 business intelligence firm in London are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager role, for one of their top performing marketing teams. The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for attracting and converting audiences to increase ROI.
You will communicate value propositions and solutions to relevant audiences through the website, social media channels and search.
You must have a strong B2B digital marketing background, with strong experience in tracking and measuring the impact and contribution websites and inbound channels. You will understand site analytics data and conversion metrics to improve digital channels and drive conversions.
- Manage a range of digital projects to define and deliver increased inbound traffic and conversions
- Management of the website
- Create and deliver new content and pages in line with the digital strategy
- Execute A/B testing on content and journeys to optimise conversions on the website
- Analyse journeys on the website to report on what is driving conversion, what isn’t, and what needs to be optimised
- Manage the backlog of site improvements and liaise with the web development team to make sure they are prioritised and completed
- Oversee PPC campaigns and manage budget working together with the internal search team to ensure campaigns are optimised and driving engagement and ROI
- Manage the Social Media plan and work with the Marketing Executive to drive growth in conversions and engagement from core target markets through social media channels
- Report on all inbound channels, outlining results and trends, key drivers for the monthly successes as well as key activities for the following month
- Directly manage the Marketing Executive and support on delivery of content marketing execution on the website and on Social media
You must have a proven track record in managing website journeys and optimising for conversion as well as reporting and analysing drivers and impact. You will have a mix of Social media, PPC and SEO experience, with strong analytical skills. Ideally you will have experience of using content marketing to generate prospects and leads to build a sales pipeline.
This is a great opportunity to work for an expanding global data and technology business, working in an experienced team where you can expand your skills and drive your marketing career forward. This business are a leader in their space and are looking to bring in top talent to grow with the business, so if you are interested in working for a leading technology focused business and you have a background in B2B digital marketing apply now.
To find out more about the Digital Marketing Manager job contact Scott White on Scott.White@RobertWalters.com or call +44207 509 8089.