Contract type: CONTRACTOR
Focus: General Marketing
Salary: £55,000 - £63,000 per annum
Consultant: Susie Wei
Job reference: 51005923/001
Date posted: 08 February 2024london marketing/general-marketing 2024-02-08 2024-03-09 it London London GB GBP 55000 63000 63000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client are looking for an experienced, high-performing candidate with a passion for marketing operations, internal communications, and international team engagement. Join them to create innovative processes and formats to uplevel the efficiency and effectiveness of our best-in-class marketing team, lift internal information flows and help their marketing teams stay engaged, focused, and successful. As a key member of the International Strategy & Operations team, you should be an innovative and effective individual with vision, agility to work with various stakeholders at a fast pace and a focus to deliver outstanding results by constantly challenging and improving the way they operate. The ideal candidate will be excellent at creating structure from ambiguity and thriving in solving tough problems with creative solutions. You’ll also need a collaborative and effective way of engaging peers and executive leadership paired with an operational and data-driven mindset to succeed in this role. Finally, you should be able to balance attention to detail with delivering on the big picture while you feel comfortable steering project teams and multiple initiatives at the same time.
Manage the quarterly and annual planning cadence from start to finish. This includes keeping relevant stakeholders involved and updated, guiding, and executing the process and meetings, running the meetings, confirming notes and actions, following-up on next steps and open questions.
• Align insights and processes across all regions (including APAC & Japan) and consolidate results and executive narratives on an international level for the leadership team and Vice President.
• Support regular and ad-hoc reporting request by confirming updates on marketing plans, campaigns and results for global leadership meetings.
• Closely collaborate with internal leaders on critical strategic, organisational, and operational projects designed to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
• Create and implement new processes to support marketing effectiveness.
• Be a thought leader and go-to expert for internal resources and tools.
Internal & Executive Communication
Collect topics and suggested narratives to include in internal meetings, events and reviews plus supporting copywriting the scripts for the leadership team.
• Own regular internal team and leadership communication to keep the marketing organisation informed, engaged, and connected.
• Develop and action the international team engagement plan which includes a mixture of both virtual and in-person events, recognition, and additional quarterly engagement initiatives.
• Regularly connect to the marketing organisation via internal surveys, regional forums, and feedback loops to advise on areas of improvement and focus for driving efficiencies.
What You Need to Succeed
● 7+ years demonstrated experience in an international marketing role with operations experience.
● Technical flexibility combined with an analytical, proactive approach and the ability to influence.
● thorough collaborative working
● Outstanding Project Management skills with focus on working through ad-hoc requests and changes by self-initiative, structure, and problem-solving thinking.
● Excellent at working quickly, efficiently, and well organised.
● Great attention to detail while operating flexibly and immediately.
● Proficient presentation, excellent verbal, and written communication skills for all levels
● Experience in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects.
● Track-record in working with multiple key stakeholders and leadership in an international role.
● Experience in executive communication (written and verbal).
● Routine in using relevant marketing project management software such as Adobe Workfront.
● Educated to university degree level or equivalent in business, marketing, or a relevant field.
● Event management background not required but would be helpful.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.