Senior Digital PR Specialist
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Georgina Nettleton
Date posted 16 June 2022london marketing/financial-services 2022-06-16 2022-08-15 financial-services London London GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Since launching in 1989, this organisation has become one of the world's leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers, with nearly 66.8 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. Purpose of role: As a Senior Digital PR Executive, you will be responsible for the continued development of our in-house efforts to aid with organic growth. You will be given the opportunity to get involved in the entire creative process overseeing ideation, creation, visualisation of data and retrospect. We are looking for someone that can turn data and insights into content marketing campaigns for SEO & digital PR. You will have previous experience in turning data into meaningful insights that engage influencers and journalist through assets such as articles, infographics & interactives that assist in delivering backlinks from authoritative sites. We are seeking an individual who has a good level of creative awareness, data analysis skills, stays up to date with current affairs and is looking to take on a new challenge.
- Creating useful stories with data that influencers and journalist want to promote Analysing data to identify stories for digital PR and SEO outreach campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are unique by gathering data from 3rd parties such as ONS or requesting information from the Freedom of Information Act Generating outreach leads and communicating with journalist to answer questions
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with wider marketing teams to develop innovative and actionable campaigns
- Ensure assets created effectively address business goals to grow SEO visibility Oversee multiple projects from start to completion and keeping to deadlines Leverage and contribute to the brand and content strategies to maximise SEO opportunities
- Ensure agency suppliers are delivering value with content and link building initiatives Analysing and reporting on various KPIs to measure the performance of content marketing, outreach & digital PR campaigns to deliver continued improvements
- Work with the SEO Content Lead to define creative asset roadmap, set realistic KPIs and deliver positive return on investment
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training
- Proven experience covering creative concepts and link earning tactics
- Strong creative vision for creating content marketing campaigns
- Experience in integrating content across various digitals channels SEO content skills (copywriting, understanding the value of content for SEO)
- Strong understanding of web analytics and data analysis to identify stories or other opportunities
- Experience working with excel (Pivot tables, SUMIFS, VLOOKUPs, Index Match, knowledge of visual basic would be an advantage)
- Experience or knowledge of CFD trading and spread betting
- Experience of working in a FCA regulated industry Interest in financial products, markets or economics
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 25 May 2022Since launching in 1989 this company has become one of the world's leading online financial trading businesses. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange; serves retail and institutional clients through regulated offices and branches in 13 countries and is a FTSE 250 company. They offer an award winning online and mobile trading platform, enabling clients to trade up to 10,000 financial instruments across shares, indices, foreign currencies, commodities and treasuries through contracts for difference. Purpose of the role: We are looking for an experienced Senior content strategist; someone with a proven track record of creating, leading and measuring content campaigns within our industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a great work ethos to join a fast-paced environment and to steer the content strategy for a leading global Fintech company. You will be required to have a good understanding of derivative trading, leveraging your knowledge and experience to help create tactical content that will provide benefit to our users, while also driving high-value organic traffic to achieve key objectives. The role holder will work directly with the Global Head of SEO to ensure content strategy is feeding into overall global acquisition strategy delivering growth and profit.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022This organisation is set to revolutionize and tokenize the music industry, using blockchain technology to change how musicians access the funding they need and to provide a launch for the world’s first music copyright-backed NFTs. The company will serve as a NFT launchpad, copyright exchange and DeFi loan platform, with a game-changing approach to music ownership and loan collateral. After attracting interest from world-famous musicians across the globe, they are now launching a series of huge NFT sales with major industry partners. Purpose of the role: We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team. You will be in charge of their outward voice and written imprint of the brand. You'll help build the company brand to resonate with the user base, as well as potential new audiences just discovering the organisation. You’ll be a creative driver and a champion of their brand guidelines, able to nurture and refine their identity as they grow. In this role you will be responsible for writing excellent copy for blogs, website, social media, email marketing and beyond. We are looking for someone who is able to check the work of others and make informed decisions and improvements. You will be responsible for owning the tone of brand and copywriting.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022This organisation is set to revolutionize and tokenize the music industry, using blockchain technology to change how musicians access the funding they need and to provide a launch for the world's first music copyright-backed NFTs. The company will serve as a NFT launchpad, copyright exchange and DeFi loan platform, with a game-changing approach to music ownership and loan collateral. After attracting interest from world-famous musicians across the globe, they are now launching a series of huge NFT sales with major industry partners. Purpose of the role: In this role you should be well versed in crypto / blockchain community programmes, such as working with a global team of external Ambassadors, following the processes and communication protocols for community-building and managing all conversations. We are looking for an experienced community support manager to join the team and own our communications and customer support strategy. This role suits a strategically minded, tech-savvy ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. You will join our Global Marketing team and will be active in our channels, such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Telegram, Discord and several customer support channels like intercom & email. Customer support experience and Crypto knowledge are essential for this role, to ensure the effective implementation of existing and future projects and a proper level of customer support quality.
Salary: Up to £66,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022I have an exciting opportunity for an Marketing & Communications Manager looking to be a part of an industry leading organisation in the heart of London. This company operates a leading institutional electronic trading platform, delivering expanded liquidity opportunities, improved execution quality and significant cost savings across global fixed-income markets. A global network of over 1,700 firms including the world’s leading asset managers and institutional broker-dealers, leverages the company’s patented trading technology to efficiently trade bonds. Drawing on its deep data and analytical resources, the business provides automated trading solutions, market data products and a range of pre- and post-trade services. The headquarters is based in New York and they also cover London, Amsterdam, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, São Paulo, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Salary: £55,000 - £62,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Website Optimisation Manager. The company is a retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom. They have a network of 290 branches across England, Scotland and Wales. The website team sits within the wider Digital Marketing and CRM team. They are responsible for delivering seamless customer experiences on the company website, in line with the business strategy and commercial objectives. You'll be based in either London or Bristol however will work flexibly between home and the office. If working remotely is new to you, don’t worry, they’ll give you the support and equipment you need to get step up.