B2B Digital Marketing Manager
Salary £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Georgina Nettleton
Date posted 13 June 2022london marketing/financial-services 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 financial-services London London GB GBP 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Since launching in 1989, this organisation has become one of the world's leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers, with nearly 66.8 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, they provide spread bet and CFD trading to over 80,000 customers worldwide, is voted as the no.1 for provider for customer service, executing over 60 million trades annually on our award-winning trading platform. Purpose of the role: You will manage and run the digital marketing programs and campaigns. The Digital Marketing Manager will cover the entire range of digital channels and mediums for the wide spectrum of offerings - on a global scale. You will also help develop advertising campaigns, help produce creative assets, identify and grow prospecting and remarketing audiences, use data to inform strategy, and manage the digital marketing budget to achieve company goals.
The remit of the Digital Marketing Manager will also include:
- Maintain and work towards hitting relevant quarterly OKRs (Objectives & Key Results)
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to create impactful digital campaigns and multimedia content, promoting assets such as articles and videos.
- Build digital campaign themes, programs, compelling messages, assets and call-to-actions, working with colleagues from Marketing, Product, Sales, and other areas
- Deliver reports and dashboards using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Comply with the Connect Brand guidelines and meet training and compliance requirements
Google Ads / PPC + Display Ads:
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies and launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research & writing relevant ad texts whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve PPC campaign performance
- Manage Display network placement lists with 3rd media parties (using Campaign Manager 360) and other contextual advertising platforms
- Hold responsibility for the Connect website and work with WebDev to build new pages while using SEO best practices to grow organic visibility.
- Utilise content management systems to publish new content on the Connect website and be responsible for updating and maintaining existing content across the site.
- Analyse the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the management and executive teams, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan
- Develop organic and paid social media strategies (e.g., Paid LinkedIn) with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO):
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies and guide the content team through keyword research
- Take responsibility for the continued development of in-house efforts to aid with SEO growth
- Leverage and contribute to the brand and content strategies to maximise SEO opportunities
- Identify buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Manage and run email campaigns and create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns, including triggers and automation
- Measure results and optimise lead nurturing workflows
- Comfortable working with and maintaining CRM systems and other third party marketing platforms
- Content marketing experience
- Experience of lead generation activities in B2B environment
- Social channel management experience
- Experience working with external agencies (media / creative)
- Digital /performance marketing skills – paid LinkedIn, Paid Search, (PPC) dynamic ads SEO (including backlink strategy)
- Proficient in using Google Analytics / Google Studio / Campaign 360
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022This organisation is set to revolutionize and tokenize the music industry, using blockchain technology to change how musicians access the funding they need and to provide a launch for the world’s first music copyright-backed NFTs. The company will serve as a NFT launchpad, copyright exchange and DeFi loan platform, with a game-changing approach to music ownership and loan collateral. After attracting interest from world-famous musicians across the globe, they are now launching a series of huge NFT sales with major industry partners. Purpose of the role: We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team. You will be in charge of their outward voice and written imprint of the brand. You'll help build the company brand to resonate with the user base, as well as potential new audiences just discovering the organisation. You’ll be a creative driver and a champion of their brand guidelines, able to nurture and refine their identity as they grow. In this role you will be responsible for writing excellent copy for blogs, website, social media, email marketing and beyond. We are looking for someone who is able to check the work of others and make informed decisions and improvements. You will be responsible for owning the tone of brand and copywriting.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022This organisation is set to revolutionize and tokenize the music industry, using blockchain technology to change how musicians access the funding they need and to provide a launch for the world's first music copyright-backed NFTs. The company will serve as a NFT launchpad, copyright exchange and DeFi loan platform, with a game-changing approach to music ownership and loan collateral. After attracting interest from world-famous musicians across the globe, they are now launching a series of huge NFT sales with major industry partners. Purpose of the role: In this role you should be well versed in crypto / blockchain community programmes, such as working with a global team of external Ambassadors, following the processes and communication protocols for community-building and managing all conversations. We are looking for an experienced community support manager to join the team and own our communications and customer support strategy. This role suits a strategically minded, tech-savvy ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. You will join our Global Marketing team and will be active in our channels, such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Telegram, Discord and several customer support channels like intercom & email. Customer support experience and Crypto knowledge are essential for this role, to ensure the effective implementation of existing and future projects and a proper level of customer support quality.
Salary: Up to £66,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022I have an exciting opportunity for an Marketing & Communications Manager looking to be a part of an industry leading organisation in the heart of London. This company operates a leading institutional electronic trading platform, delivering expanded liquidity opportunities, improved execution quality and significant cost savings across global fixed-income markets. A global network of over 1,700 firms including the world’s leading asset managers and institutional broker-dealers, leverages the company’s patented trading technology to efficiently trade bonds. Drawing on its deep data and analytical resources, the business provides automated trading solutions, market data products and a range of pre- and post-trade services. The headquarters is based in New York and they also cover London, Amsterdam, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, São Paulo, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Salary: £55,000 - £62,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Website Optimisation Manager. The company is a retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom. They have a network of 290 branches across England, Scotland and Wales. The website team sits within the wider Digital Marketing and CRM team. They are responsible for delivering seamless customer experiences on the company website, in line with the business strategy and commercial objectives. You'll be based in either London or Bristol however will work flexibly between home and the office. If working remotely is new to you, don’t worry, they’ll give you the support and equipment you need to get step up.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022Since launching in 1989, this organisation has become one of the world's leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers, with nearly 66.8 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. Purpose of role: As a Senior Digital PR Executive, you will be responsible for the continued development of our in-house efforts to aid with organic growth. You will be given the opportunity to get involved in the entire creative process overseeing ideation, creation, visualisation of data and retrospect. We are looking for someone that can turn data and insights into content marketing campaigns for SEO & digital PR. You will have previous experience in turning data into meaningful insights that engage influencers and journalist through assets such as articles, infographics & interactives that assist in delivering backlinks from authoritative sites. We are seeking an individual who has a good level of creative awareness, data analysis skills, stays up to date with current affairs and is looking to take on a new challenge.