Partnerships, Performance and Pricing Manager
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Georgina Nettleton
Date posted 07 June 2022london marketing/financial-services 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 financial-services London London GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is an award‐winning financial planning and investment company with a track record of growth and innovation. They empower over 40,000 clients every day with the confidence and competence to make better decisions with their investments and financial plans so they can achieve their investment goals sooner and "bring tomorrow forward". Their unique ownership structure gives them scope to work both with clients with investment needs across their broader base and to draw on the tremendous expertise from the teams that manage >£57bn in client assets. Bestinvest is the cutting-edge digital business for self‐directed investors within the family of the UK’s largest professional services and wealth management group. As Manager of Partnerships, Performance and Pricing for Bestinvest you will maximise the commercial opportunities across the Group and work with internal and external suppliers to deliver on our vision.
- Drive growth in accounts and Assets Under Administration (AuA) from partnerships by supporting the negotiation of key ‘wealth at work’ partnerships working with the Financial and Professional Services colleagues on the partnership proposition and liaising internally with the rest of the Bestinvest team to ensure any offer is implemented and partnerships are activated
- Drive growth in accounts and AuA from colleagues’ referrals by partnering with our Financial and Professional services colleagues to understand the features required to grow and protect the business as a whole
- Drive growth in Venture Capital Trust ( VCT) flows by supporting the relationship with VCT issuers to ensure the range is up to date and that all correct prospectuses are uploaded on the website, and working with our internal VCT partner to ensure the VCT ratings are appropriately displayed
- Leading the relationship with Operations to ensure performance of third‐party vendors that directly impact commercial values of the business
- Improve the analytical lens of the business, delivering actionable reporting with regards to overall business performance and drivers of revenue and cost
- Identify commercialisation and revenue opportunities for both new avenues and existing product/client base
- Own and manage the off‐platform revenue streams and products (e.g. VCTs)
- Monitor the product placement and uptake of our Ready‐made Por olios and other key commercial drivers, suggesting ways to improve their discoverability in the logged out, onboarding and logged‐in areas to maximise their uptake
- Work with the analytics team to track & analyse Bestinvest performance, including supporting weekly Performance Board
- Own key reporting elements such as the CFO report
- In time, take over ensuring adherence to our platform’s compliance obligations
- Support analytical and modelling exercises to build out forecasts and multi ‐year PnLs to support strategy and business decisions
- Track the impact of internal and external (competitor) pricing on key metrics (AUA, client attraction and retention)
- Recommend pricing changes, substantiated by quantitative modelling of impact
Key Skills and Experience
- 5‐10 years of broader industry work experience + minimum 3‐5 years directly relevant
- Proven ability to identify and drive revenue genera ng opportunities
- Highly analytical and capable of conducting and presenting data‐driven recommendations
- Highly proficient in Excel – other data extraction and manipulation techniques a plus but not essential
- Experience working with internal and external partners to meet desired outcomes / attain KPIs
- Financial services experience, ideally investments or wealth, or strong product experience
- Expert communication on skills and working with large stakeholder teams
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022This organisation is set to revolutionize and tokenize the music industry, using blockchain technology to change how musicians access the funding they need and to provide a launch for the world’s first music copyright-backed NFTs. The company will serve as a NFT launchpad, copyright exchange and DeFi loan platform, with a game-changing approach to music ownership and loan collateral. After attracting interest from world-famous musicians across the globe, they are now launching a series of huge NFT sales with major industry partners. Purpose of the role: We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team. You will be in charge of their outward voice and written imprint of the brand. You'll help build the company brand to resonate with the user base, as well as potential new audiences just discovering the organisation. You’ll be a creative driver and a champion of their brand guidelines, able to nurture and refine their identity as they grow. In this role you will be responsible for writing excellent copy for blogs, website, social media, email marketing and beyond. We are looking for someone who is able to check the work of others and make informed decisions and improvements. You will be responsible for owning the tone of brand and copywriting.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022This organisation is set to revolutionize and tokenize the music industry, using blockchain technology to change how musicians access the funding they need and to provide a launch for the world's first music copyright-backed NFTs. The company will serve as a NFT launchpad, copyright exchange and DeFi loan platform, with a game-changing approach to music ownership and loan collateral. After attracting interest from world-famous musicians across the globe, they are now launching a series of huge NFT sales with major industry partners. Purpose of the role: In this role you should be well versed in crypto / blockchain community programmes, such as working with a global team of external Ambassadors, following the processes and communication protocols for community-building and managing all conversations. We are looking for an experienced community support manager to join the team and own our communications and customer support strategy. This role suits a strategically minded, tech-savvy ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. You will join our Global Marketing team and will be active in our channels, such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Telegram, Discord and several customer support channels like intercom & email. Customer support experience and Crypto knowledge are essential for this role, to ensure the effective implementation of existing and future projects and a proper level of customer support quality.
Salary: Up to £66,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022I have an exciting opportunity for an Marketing & Communications Manager looking to be a part of an industry leading organisation in the heart of London. This company operates a leading institutional electronic trading platform, delivering expanded liquidity opportunities, improved execution quality and significant cost savings across global fixed-income markets. A global network of over 1,700 firms including the world’s leading asset managers and institutional broker-dealers, leverages the company’s patented trading technology to efficiently trade bonds. Drawing on its deep data and analytical resources, the business provides automated trading solutions, market data products and a range of pre- and post-trade services. The headquarters is based in New York and they also cover London, Amsterdam, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, São Paulo, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Salary: £55,000 - £62,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Website Optimisation Manager. The company is a retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom. They have a network of 290 branches across England, Scotland and Wales. The website team sits within the wider Digital Marketing and CRM team. They are responsible for delivering seamless customer experiences on the company website, in line with the business strategy and commercial objectives. You'll be based in either London or Bristol however will work flexibly between home and the office. If working remotely is new to you, don’t worry, they’ll give you the support and equipment you need to get step up.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022Since launching in 1989, this organisation has become one of the world's leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers, with nearly 66.8 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. Purpose of role: As a Senior Digital PR Executive, you will be responsible for the continued development of our in-house efforts to aid with organic growth. You will be given the opportunity to get involved in the entire creative process overseeing ideation, creation, visualisation of data and retrospect. We are looking for someone that can turn data and insights into content marketing campaigns for SEO & digital PR. You will have previous experience in turning data into meaningful insights that engage influencers and journalist through assets such as articles, infographics & interactives that assist in delivering backlinks from authoritative sites. We are seeking an individual who has a good level of creative awareness, data analysis skills, stays up to date with current affairs and is looking to take on a new challenge.