Salary £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Liz McKeever
Date posted 01 August 20192019-08-15 2019-09-30 financial-services LONDON London GB GBP 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the fastest growing S&P 500 tech companies in the world as a Marketing Manager. This is an exciting role with huge potential to influence how and where they go to market and build the brand. The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for supporting the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns and communications initiatives across the international business. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of several internal and external communications channels, such as PR, AR, social media and more. The role reports directly to the Head of Marketing & Communications for CEEMEA and Asia.
The candidate will support the Marketing & Communications team with the execution of multi-channel, audience-specific marketing campaigns - across a variety of platforms, products and services—to reinforce their overall brand and leadership in credit e-trading. You will work closely with their internal product marketing managers, external agencies and sales teams to design the right campaign & communication strategies, and to deliver compelling content and product information into the hands of clients and influencers across the key markets in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with sales teams to define, develop and maintain a standard "catalogue" of key communications materials, such as quarterly stat sheets, company overviews, key dealer ranking documents etc., as well as managing new client / dealer showcases
- Day-to-day liaison with PR agency to track and manage journalist enquiries and pitching initiatives and, importantly, the release of relevant and timely data to journalists and analysts as market events take place.
- Campaign infrastructure and coordination – taking the lead in developing the right campaign infrastructure and reports to help manage and track all our marketing activities, as well as coordinating channel engagement across events / social / DM / sales / f2f and PR.
- Coordinating promotional activity and media sponsorships (working closely with US team) across key international publications and media channels
- Support industry conferences and events, including management of promotional items, event stand materials and event logistics
- Some product marketing support, including creation of specific marketing collaterals for product launches etc.
- Leading the internal communications for international, working with marketing leads in the US to ensure that Europe, ME and Asia are well covered and storied within the group, and supporting IC efforts such as town halls, learning briefings etc.
- Use of salesforce, marketing cloud and other marketing automation and reporting tools to help create, manage and maintain marketing reports for campaign ROI and management reporting.