Salary Up to £25,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-12-01 marketing UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is on a mission to provide a top-quality service to their clients and customer. They have a management team of considerable experience in financial services and investments. The senior team have been involved in companies handling over £6bn in funds raised. They are based in Manchester with parking on-site as well as great public transport links to their office.
This is a hands on role to join a growing marketing company in achieving online and offline sales through the delivery of insight and recommendations built on robust analytics.
You will advise, guide and build either new or improve existing solutions to the investor experience by working with the Senior Leadership Team, Suppliers and Customers of the business.
- Identify new opportunities and campaigns to enhance direct/indirect marketing and performance.
- Use data insight to challenge current campaigns and activities to improve performance.
- Interrogate marketing activity to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Collaborate with the Director of Client Services to develop, maintain and refine data providers.
- Monitor and improve Marketing Campaigns (Email, SMS, Online and Offline).
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, Dotmailer, Salesforce, Trust Pilot, SEM Rush and Instapage to improve sales online and offline conversion.
The ideal person is some one who thinks logically, understands numbers and is happy to get their hands in the detail to make changes, if you want to setup a new marketing campaign perhaps with a landing page and split test the results then go ahead and do it. The role will suit someone who wants to be involved in a growing company and understands that in order to get change done or implement an idea then it will be down to them to do it.
It's a fast paced and busy environment, however you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Experience of working within a marketing team or as a business analyst.
- Demonstratable experience of Online and Ofline Sales Journeys.
- Demonstratable experience of an analytical, creative and curious mind.
- Working with 3rd Parties.