Digital Communications Manager
Consultant Roya Bolourchi
Date posted 25 November 2016
A leading international bank are looking for a determined and driven Digital Communications Manager to join their team in London. Offering first class training and career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for a digitally savvy marketer looking to further their career in the fast paced financial services industry.
About the Digital Communications Manager role:
Sitting in the external communications team and based in London, this role is looking for a skilled Digital Communications Manager who is able to deliver creative and clear content about the business externally, covering digital platforms including social, website and infographics.
Working closely across teams including communications and agencies, it is essential to have solid leadership skills and strong business acumen to build long lasting relationships.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the director on producing annual reports both online and in print
- Assist on banks integrated web and social media strategy
- Devise excellent web content and train/support others outside of the team in engaging with content effectively
- Deliver high-impact campaigns that look to promote the banks narrative
Key skills required:
Working in a company which focuses on providing exceptional customer experience, this is a brilliant opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new challenge. You will have the following background:
- Proven ability on liaising with stakeholders
- Knowledge and interest in the financial services sector
- Track record in delivering print and online publishing effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Generous rewards package
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Roya Bolourchi on 02075098146. Alternatively, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org