Salary £35000 - £50000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted 14 November 2016
A leading Investment Servicing business are looking for an RFP Writer to join their growing European team based in London.
About the role
The RFP Writer will report directly into the UK RFP Team Lead and will be responsible for the production of a wide range of response documents. This role focuses on the Investment Servicing product suite and will require the completion of numerous RFP's on time and to an excellent standard level.
Proposals will cover a wide range of products including global custody, accounting, fund administration, depository services and data & analytics.
- Project manage numerous detailed client responses, ensuring all content is accurate, and managing the process from initial kick off meeting to the dispatch of final responses.
- Ensure all responses are delivered within the agreed time limits.
- Write detailed responses for lengthy proposals that are well-written, informative and descriptive.
- Work closely with wider sales team, product owners and SME’s to ensure all content is accurate and well-written.
- Maintain the RFP database and submit new material when needed.
- Work with partners in risk to ensure compliance regulations are adhered too.
The RFP Writer will have exceptional written English skills, ideally with some prior experience or qualifications in writing or journalism. Prior experience within Custodies, Operations or Fund Accounting preferred. Due to the amount of RFP’s needing completion at one time, the RFP Writer will also need to demonstrate their prior project management skills at interview stage.
About the organisation
The business are a leading global provider of Investment Solutions and the RFP Writer will join a European team who have a presence in London, Frankfurt, Munich and Amsterdam. They are a market leader in Investment Services and offer a rewarding work/life balance for employees within the business. The wider organisation have over 30,000 employees world wide and pride themselves on offering a first class financial service to their clients across the globe.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact Bethan.James@robertwalters.com or on 0207 509 8251.