Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted 04 November 2016
An opportunity has arisen at a leading UK Fund Manager based in the City of London who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Group Marketing team.
About the role
The Marketing Executive will report directly into the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the development of Wealth and Institutional communications for the group. This is a purely execution role focused on a broad range of marketing communications.
- Create and maintain a suite of communications materials
- Ensure sales aids, videos, email and web content are all consistently ready for use by the channel marketers
- Monitor and update the relevant content for the website
- Develop marketing campaigns within brand and budget guidelines
- Enhance the communication with the client group using marketing automation systems
- Work closely with the sales team and fund managers to ensure the business objectives are being met
The Marketing Executive will have proven experience within a similar role within Asset Management. A good understanding of Investment Management products and also the Wealth and Institutional markets are needed. A broad marketing skill set is preferably with expertise in marketing automation tools such as Marketo and Pardot.
About the business
The organisation are a leading UK fund manager who service both individual and institutional investors through mutual funds. The business offer a collaborative working environment and are on a up-hill progression as they grow out the institutional side of the business.
If you are interested in this position please call Bethan James on Bethan.James@robertwalters.com or call 0207 509 8251.