Location City of London
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 26 October 2016
A key new opportunity has arisen at a leading foreign exchange organisation who are currently recruiting a Corporate Marketing Executive to join their London office. The role will report directly into the Head of Marketing and will assist with the delivery of strategic marketing campaigns.
About the role:
The Marketing Executive will contribute to the Corporate Foreign Exchange (CFX) business unit, delivering marketing campaigns focused on acquiring CFO, Treasurer and Financial Director leads, and supporting the business development teams with bespoke marketing projects.
- Owning marketing campaigns from briefing stage through to execution and measurement
- Liaising with London based and Regional Business Development teams to supports with collateral and campaign support
- Working with internal design to deliver best-in-class marketing collateral suite
- Changes and maintenance of CFX website
- Organisation of events and exhibitions
- Create content for distribution, including advertorials, press releases and website pages
- Execution of marketing communications programme for corporate clients
- Competitor research, including website and product analysis
The Marketing Executive will be degree level educated and have a broad marketing background within financial services and ideally some knowledge of the CFX product base. Proven experience in managing key internal stakeholders and external agencies at the corporate level.
The Marketing Executive will have strong communication skills, sustained enthusiasm for success, high levels of commercial acumen and motivated by providing results.
About the organisation:
Established in 1996, employing more than 250 people in 19 offices around the world offering a range of currency tools, and providing free transfers at a better rate of exchange than the high street banks.
If you are interested in this position please apply to the advert below or contact Giuseppe Nasca on Giuseppe.Nasca@robertwalters.com Tel: 020 7509 8244.