Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted 26 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading Asset Manager who are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their London office. The role will report directly into the Marketing Director and will help to deliver strategic marketing plans across the full marketing mix.
About the role
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing a wide range of campaigns across the marketing mix. Working with the Marketing Director you will be in touch with the marketing strategic and understand the best way to implement all campaigns, as this role is highly executional.
This role will cover all of the major European markets including the UK, Italy, Germany and Switzerland.
- Manage the execution of all ATL and BTL marketing campaign activity
- Brief external PR, creative and translation agencies
- Manage incoming Press Requests and deliver them within the set timelines
- Generate new content for all marketing channels
- Create marketing collateral across both print and digital
- Lead on the creation of SEO and PPC campaigns
- Post content on Social Media channels
- Use CMS systems to update websites and microsites
- Lead on the execution of events calendar
- Create email marketing campaigns and oversee execution
The Marketing Manager will have a broad marketing background within financial services and ideally some knowledge of the ETF product base within Asset Management. Proven experience with marketing automation tools such as Eloqua and Silverpop as well as some knowledge of CMS systems and Google Analytics.
The Marketing Manager will have strong communication skills, be comfortable with senior stakeholders and able to work within a collaborative marketing department.
About the organisation
The organisation are an Asset Management firm based in New York, with offices in Toronto, Tokyo and London. The business specialise in ETFs and have $37 billion in assets under management.
If you are interested in this position please apply to the advert below or contact Bethan James on firstname.lastname@example.org