Assistant Marketing Manager
Consultant Roya Bolourchi
Date posted 14 November 2016
A leading bank based in Bristol who have achieved international success are looking for a determined and driven Assistant Marketing Manager to join their team. Offering first class training and career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for a creative marketer looking to further their career in financial services.
About the Assistant Marketing Manager role:
With a vision to create a level of excellence between their business and consumers, they are looking for an experienced Assistant Marketing Manager who can effectively use various communications channels to get great results. It will be key for the candidate to have proven experience in working across both digital and offline platforms to ensure a multichannel approach can be used to target a range of different consumers. With an eye for analytics, it will be essential to have a background in monitoring campaigns and understanding how to track progress to make improvements for the next roll out.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of the marketing and communications strategy across multi channels including digital, SMS and traditional
- Have experience working across teams and liaising with different stakeholders in the business to ensure fully integrated campaigns are delivered and rolled out effectively
- Be data savvy and able to spot and act upon trends to improve existing marketing and communications campaigns.
Key skills required:
This Bristol based business work hard to ensure they remain as one of the worlds most recognised banks and look for individuals for strive to push the brand to new heights. The Assistant Marketing Manager will have the following background:
- Experience developing marketing campaigns which align to the brand and identity of the business
- High level of analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge and passion of banking sector
- A self starter who builds long lasting professional relationships
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Roya Bolourchi on 02075098146. Alternatively, you can email at email@example.com