Senior Marketing Manager
Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum + generous rewards
Consultant Roya Bolourchi
Date posted 24 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Brand and Marketing team of a well known challenger bank. The role holder will lead the banks customer experience team in the design, development and delivery of branded customer communications.
About the role
The Senior Marketing Manager will be based in their Bristol office and report directly into the Head of Brand and Marketing in this financial services business. You would lead the design, development and delivery of integrated marketing communications and customer experience for this fast paced financial services business.
- Develop strong creative propositions and compelling integrated campaigns that are built on genuine customer insight
- Develop close working relationships across the business to ensure optimum customer communications and experience across multiple channels
- Manage the development of internal communications and processes to effectively support, and maximise impact from , direct and channel marketing campaigns and projects
- Work closely with the other teams to maintain a comprehensive market and customer knowledge t ensure all communications are grounded to genuine customer insight
- Build and maintain strong relationships with third party agencies and suppliers to deliver marketing creative excellence aligned to the brand
- Oversea the creation of clear and directive creative briefs and brief the external agencies as required
- Lead, motivate and appraise direct reports within the business
This challenger bank is looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager with extensive marketing communications experience ideally including digital, brand, and direct campaign management. The ability to demonstrate successful delivery of campaigns and project management. You are required to manage many senior stakeholders across the business, so are likely to have excellent influencing skills combined with diplomacy. In this role you are required to have a creative judgement and ability to direct and manage agencies. Strategic thinking and analytical ability are invaluable in such a an interesting and diverse role.
About the organisation
The Bank are a leading challenger bank who specialise in both retail and corporate banking. The bank are a highly respected brand who rated highly amongst their employees and offer a collaborative working environment.
If you are interested in this position please contact on 02075098146 or alternatively, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below