Assistant Marketing Manager
Consultant Roya Bolourchi
Date posted 21 October 2016
The Assistant Marketing Manager will be based in the Bristol office and will work alongside the Marketing Manager to assist with creating a strong relationship between the business and their retail costumers across the UK.
You will be considered as a subject matter expert in this function, with the autonomy to advise on marketing strategy and best practice in the customer service team. You will be working across a broad range of channels: online, offline and direct to branches. This role will offer exposure to managerial duties by supervising the day-to-day activities of the team members.
The Assistant Marketing Manager in this financial services business will assist in building customer relationships by:
- Assisting with the development of the marketing strategy across multi-channels including digital, SMS and print
- Providing guidance and advising on how to improve the marketing strategy
- Supervising the day-to-day activities of team members, ensuring deadlines are met
- Engaging with branches and other stakeholders to influence key business decisions
- Nurture existing relationships with suppliers used for campaign delivery
The Assistant Marketing Manager based in Bristol will have the following:
- Proven experience of marketing both online and offline
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team and build relationships internally
- Experience in Retail Banking marketing (advantageous)
- Experience using campaign management tools to improve marketing activities
About the organisation:
A leading Retail Bank with over 200 years of heritage have gone through a major restructure which makes it an exciting time to join the marketing and communications team. There are nearly 5 million retail customers and over 600 UK branches and the Bank are looking for Marketing professionals to help achieve its ambitious growth plans. With offices based in Bristol, the bank are looking to pay up to £33k for an assistant Marketing Manager on an 8 month contractual basis.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Yasmin King on 0207 509 8146. Alternatively, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.