Marketing Automation Manager
Salary £400 - £450 per day
Location City of London
Consultant Yasmin King
Date posted 21 October 2016
A leading global Asset Manager based in London is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join their Digital Marketing team.
About the role
The Marketing Automation Manager will report directly into the Head of Digital Marketing and will be considered the marketing analytics specialist within the Digital Marketing team. The focus of this role will be primarily to win new business in addition to marketing to existing Institutional clients. The Marketing Automation Manager will be data savvy and use their expertise and insights to improve the client contact strategy through measuring ROI on all e-marketing campaigns.
This will involve working closely with various stakeholders across the business to develop and deliver target specific communications to achieve the key objective of winning new business. The Marketing Automation Manager will utilise various e-marketing channels such as: e-mail, web and social media to also market to existing clients. The Marketing Analytics Manager will in turn monitor campaign performance using Marketing Automation tools (Eloqua/Marketo) and Google Analytics to improve leads and campaign performance.
The Marketing Automation Manager will:
- Deliver targeted communications to existing and potential clients through various digital channels
- Consistently measure and evaluate the success of targeted campaigns across multiple channels using Eloqua
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of e-marketing campaigns
- Use their understanding of Marketing Automation tools, e.g. Eloqua/Marketo to produce a strategic product roadmap to improve campaign performance
- Use Google Analytics to measure website traffic and manipulate behavioural data to improve future communications
The Marketing Analytics Manager will have the following:
- A strong project mind-set with experience in Marketing Automation/Analytics
- An understanding of Marketing Automation tools and CRM systems (Eloqua/Marketo/Salesforce)
- A background in Asset Management or Banking (advantageous)
- Strong analytical, numerical and logical reasoning skills
- Experience in e-marketing campaigns, such as: email, web and social media
About the organisation
This role sits within the Digital Marketing Team of a highly regarded global Asset Manager located in the City. The business has assets totalling over £350bn of assets under management and has offices across the globe. The business is offering a highly competitive day rate of £450 on a 6 month contractual basis.
If you are interested in this position, please click the link below to apply.