Institutional Relationship Manager
Salary £80000 - £130000 per annum
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted 13 October 2016
A leading American Investment firm are looking for an Institutional Relationship Manager to join their London office. This exciting opportunity will help to nurture existing UK institutional relationships and scope out areas of growth within the market also.
About the role
The Institutional Relationship Manager will develop, oversee and maximise the businesses relationships with brokerage firms across the globe. As well as building out the relationships with key sell-side clients, the role will also be responsible for assisting with the strategic business initiatives of the businesses partner firms. This role will also work closely with the research teams to investigate potential new avenues for the companies models.
- Oversee a number of Institutional Relationships on behalf of the business.
- Create and implement strategic business goals for each of the partner firms.
- Collaborate with the research department to propose new areas of growth for the business.
- Work with product and technology teams to ensure the constant dedication to the evolution of web properties.
- Anticipate any potential impacts to the business by displaying a high level of market and competitor knowledge.
- Build relationships with key clients both in person and over the phone, constantly displaying a high level of articulation and knowledge.
The Institutional Relationship Manager will be degree qualified and have at least 8 years experience in a similar Financial Services organisation. Backgrounds preferred include institutional sales persons, buy-side broker relationship managers, and financial data sales. The Institutional Relationship Manager must be a clear communicator, able to articulate themselves well in both person and on the phone and able to manage stakeholders sufficiently. Previous proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships is essential.
About the organisation
The organisation are a leading Investment Firm whose headquarters are situated in New York. The business are focused on a scientific method of investing and have been on a rapid journey of growth for the last 10 years. This role will sit in the London office which is 20 people strong but will have a global client focus. This is an exciting time to join the firm, who are looking to expand their presence outside of the States.
If you are interested in this position please contact Bethan James on email@example.com or 0207 509 8251