Digital Marketing Manager
Salary £42000 - £55000 per annum + generous rewards
Consultant Roya Bolourchi
Date posted 11 October 2016
Digital Marketing Manager – Retail bank A leading retail bank are looking for a determined and driven Digital Marketing Manager specialising in launching mobile apps to join their team in London. Offering first class training and career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for marketer savvy in mobile app products looking to further their career in a fast paced industry.
About the role:
Sitting in the digital engagement team and based in London, this role is looking for a skilled marketer who is able to ensure timely delivery around the businesses new mobile app launch, with a real focus on enhancing customer journey. Once the app has launched, there will then be opportunity to improve other existing digital platforms.
Working closely across teams including product and agency, it is essential to have solid leadership skills and strong business acumen to build long lasting relationships. Some of the key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of the functional design of our new mobile banking app: identification, ownership and design of customers journeys and associated business logic
- Support digital service transformation, in turn improving the customer experience
- Represent the voice of our mobile customers across Digital and the Bank
- Support the migration of our mobile banking offering
Key skills required:
Working in a company which focuses on providing exceptional customer experience, this is a brilliant opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new challenge. You will have the following background:
- Proven ability on liaising with stakeholders
- Proven experience working on mobile apps
- Experience on enhancing customer journey across multi digital platforms
- Understanding of data led digital marketing and targeted campaigns.
- Knowledge and interest in the financial services sector
- Generous rewards package
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Roya Bolourchi on 02075098146. Alternatively, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org