Assistant Digital Manager
Salary £31000 - £38000 per annum + generous package rewards
Consultant Roya Bolourchi
Date posted 11 October 2016
Assistant Digital Manager – Retail bank A leading retail bank are looking for a determined and driven Assistant Digital Manager to join their team in London. Offering first class training and career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for a digitally savvy marketer looking to further their career in a fast paced industry.
About the role:
Sitting in the digital team and based in London, this role is looking for a skilled marketer who is able to ensure engaging customer experience through creating compelling digital campaigns.
Working closely across teams and different agencies, it is essential to have solid leadership skills and strong business acumen to build long lasting relationships. Some of the key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Work on optimization campaigns and conduct analysis which looks to discover key trends in behaviours.
- Roll out new campaigns which aim to inform and educate consumers on current offers and products.
- Liaise closely with the product and marketing teams to deliver joint campaigns with the objective to drive creative strategy which are compelling, and cost saving in approach.
Key skills required:
Working in a company which focuses on providing exceptional customer experience, this is a brilliant opportunity for an Assistant Digital Manager looking for an exciting new challenge. You will have the following background:
- Proven ability on liaising with stakeholders
- Understanding of data led digital marketing and targeted campaigns.
- Knowledge and interest in the financial services sector
- Excellent communications skills and ability to articulate messages strongly
- Generous rewards package
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Roya Bolourchi on 02075098146. Alternatively, you can email at email@example.com