Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Salary £400 - £500 per day
Location City of London
Consultant Yasmin King
Date posted 10 October 2016
A global asset manager based in the city are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to drive digital marketing activities and provide support and cover for the Head of Digital Marketing.
About the role
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will report directly into the Head of Digital Marketing, providing support and covering where necessary. You will be responsible for driving the digital marketing activities of the business to support the wider marketing function. You will oversee the day-to-day content generation and publication to the websites by the digital marketing team; including social media. You will also have the autonomy to identify and exploit new opportunities to expand the business’ social media presence. This role also requires the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to work alongside the Head of Digital Marketing to define and implement the digital marketing strategy while ensuring all activities are brand consistent and compliant.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will manage the digital marketing activities by:
- Overseeing the day-to-day marketing activities produced by the digital marketing team
- Ensuring all digital marketing activities are consistent, appropriate and compliant
- Working with the digital marketing team to develop campaigns to support activities
- Identify new opportunities to increase digital presence
- Ensuring MI reports are regularly reviewed and shared with the wider team with recommendations to improve activities
The Digital Marketing Manager will have the following:
- Proven experience as a Senior Digital Marketing professional managing digital channels
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience of social media marketing and trends
- Strong content writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- An understanding of asset management/financial services marketing
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise deadlines
About the organisation
This role sits within the Digital Marketing team of a global investment management subsidiary of a leading global investment bank, managing over £50bn of assets globally. The business provides investment products and services to wholesale, intermediary and retail clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress, giving a Senior Digital Marketing Manager exposure to Head of Digital Marketing responsibilities. This role is initially a 12 month contract paying between £400-500pd.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.