Salary £18000 per annum
Consultant Harriet Oakes
Date posted 06 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to work for a financial services organisation based in Warrington. Working within the marketing team responsible for creating, editing content and imagery on all collateral requirements for the business.
Working closely with the Brand Manager and key stakeholders, you will also contribute to updating and maintaining the companies digital presence on other platforms including micro-sites, blogs and social media. As the Marketing Assistant, you will be expected to communicate with external suppliers, existing and potential customers, to senior board members and other internal departments.
The accounts executive key responsibilities include:
- Create, collate, edit and proof content for all campaigns
- Liaise with stakeholders to collate and develop content
- Schedule marketing activities to best effect the target audience
- Ensure that all digital activities adhere to style guidelines
- Maintain a thorough awareness of developments and trends
- Gain insight on the internal customers needs and provide creative solutions to bring products to life
The accounts executive should have the following skills and expertise:
- Ideally, at least 1 years experience in a marketing or digital agency or a similar role
- HND in marketing or related subject would be an advantage
- Able to work on own initiative, under pressure and on multiple projects at one time
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- An in depth understanding of Microsoft Office
- Confident, professional and friendly disposition with good communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong IT skills
If you are interested in this exciting Marketing Assistant opportunity please contact me or click to apply.