Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted 05 October 2016
A leading Investment firm are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their Channel Marketing Team in the London Office.
About the role
The Marketing Manager will report directly into the Head of Channel Marketing and will be responsible for the marketing of the companies discretionary investment management portfolio to trustees of various charities throughout the UK.
This role will play a crucial part in the development of this growing area of business focus.
- Design and implement the Charities Marketing Plan by understanding the sector, through previous experience, research and competitor analysis.
- Executive marketing strategies and campaigns that help to strengthen the brand.
- Work with regional offices to create localised marketing plans that support the Charities business plan.
- Attend industry events to help raise awareness of the businesses specialist capabilities within this space.
- Create specialist communications, pitch books, insight pieces and presentations to support the pipeline of new business.
- Work closely with the wider marketing communications and content team in the development of all marketing materials.
- Manage ad-hoc marketing projects as and when needed.
The Marketing Manager will have at least five years experience within Investment Manager in a similar Marketing position and will be knowledgeable of the charity relationships within this space. Communication, stakeholder management and organisational skills are imperative to the success of this position, and good understanding of the regulatory requirements of financial services.
About the role
The organisation are one of the UK’s leading wealth management firms servicing individuals, charities and pension funds. The business have nearly 30 offices across the UK are a leader within their field. A collaborative work environment and great employee benefits on offer.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact Bethan James on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 509 8251