Digital Marketing Executive
Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Yasmin King
Date posted 04 October 2016
A leading Health and Life Insurance company located in the City of London are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their busy marketing team.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Executive will be working within the Digital Marketing Team and reporting directly into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager. This role will focus on digital lead conversion and acquisition in the early stages of the customer journey on the brand’s website. You will also manage the website and ensure the content is brand consistent and informative in addition to utilising SEO and PPC skills. This role will be fast-paced and exciting as the business has just rolled out a large-scale national campaign.
Key Digital Marketing Executive responsibilities
- Understanding and monitoring the customer journey
- Generating new business and leads using acquisition marketing
- Utilising PPC and SEO to drive website visits
- Ensuring website content is brand consistent and informative
- 1-2 years experience in a Digital Marketing position (with acquisition and lead generation experience being advantageous)
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- The ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally from a FS or agency background
About the organisation
This role sits within the Marketing team of a leading Health and Life Insurance company located in the heart of the City of London. The culture is fun, social and collaborative. This business rolls out recognisable advertising campaigns and impressive sport sponsorships.
This role is a 9 month fixed term contract supporting the business in their busy period.
If you are interested in this position please click the link below to apply.