Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted 03 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Communications professional to join the team at a leading alternative investment house based in the West End of London.
About the role
The Corporate Communications professional will report directly into the Head of Corporate Communications and will be responsible for maintaining a centre of excellence for the businesses design and production of communications and public relations. The role will sit in the London office, and requires a self-starter who is able to manage communications projects from design to implementation.
- Manage the company website and intranet to ensure the effective implementation of communication for both internal employees and external stakeholders
- Oversee and write all of the content for the above sites, ensuring all company news is showcased properly
- Update and create pictures and corporate videos to be used for internal and external use
- Assist with the management and creation of various communications projects, including but not limited to, the annual report, corporate video, corporate brochure and the two yearly review newsletter
- Manage the production and maintenance of the printed stationary portfolio and the corporate templates
- Liaise with external suppliers such as printers, agencies and also other offices globally
- Coordinate all PR activity out of the London office, liaising with the PR agency and building strong relationships with the London press
The Corporate Communications professional will have prior experience within PR, communications and digital and will have a good understanding of the financial services industry. The ideal candidate will have good written skills, able to write press releases and content when needed, and have knowledge of social media channels. Strong stakeholder management and communications are also required.
About the organisation
The organisation are leading provider of alternative investment products who service both high-net worth individuals and institutional clients. The business has offices across globe, with this role being situated in their prestigious office in the heart London’s West End. The business pride themselves on the service they provide to their investors and provide global opportunities for their employees to take advantage of.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact Bethan James on or on 0207 509 8251.