Content and Publishing Manager
Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted 04 October 2016
A leading global bank have a fantastic opportunity for a Content and Publishing Manager to join the team and lead on the Project Management of the production of their annual report.
About the role
The Content and Publishing Manager will report directly into the Head of External Communications and will be primarily responsible for overseeing the production of the Group’s annual and half-year reports across both print and online channels.
The ideal candidate will possess both strong communications knowledge, paired with project management capabilities and will have prior experience leading on the production of an annual report for a large corporate.
- Lead on the editorial and project management of the Group’s annual report
- Chair the annual report Project Working Group and ensure all reports are delivered on time and meet the necessary regulatory requirements
- Manage the relationship with external vendors such as publishing and printing vendors
- Liaise with key stakeholders around the business, including the CFO, to ensure the smooth delivery of the annual report
- Support Group Finance with the delivery of the half year report by managing its print and digital production
- Support the Head of External Communications with various other communications projects throughout the year such as the management of the global website and social media channels
The Content and Publishing Manager will have prior project management experience, ideally managing the production of a large corporate annual report. A good understanding of print and online publishing is essential, as well as the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders. Proofreading, editorial and copy-writing skills required.
About the organisation
The organisation are leading global bank who operate in over 70 countries worldwide and servicing both individual and business clients. The bank are a very collaborative business who are looking for like minded individuals to join the team.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact Bethan James on