Institutional Marketing Manager
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted 04 October 2016
A leading global asset manager are looking for a Institutional Marketing Manager to join their business and lead on the development and implementation of the Institutional Marketing strategy.
About the role
The EMEA Institutional Marketing Manager will form apart of the Asset Management Marketing team and will be responsible for a large range of marketing projects and requests, working closely in conjunction with other Distribution, Investment platform and Institutional teams within the business.
- Create content for institutional marketing campaigns – producing pitch books, presentations and various other marketing collateral
- Develop and execute an extensive events calendar in line with the institutional marketing focus
- Lead on the implementation of institutional marketing campaigns across EMEA.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
- Ensure all content is within brand and compliance guidelines.
- Manage the development of marketing materials, including advertising, print-materials, sales ideas, emails and webpages
- Manage a large institutional marketing budget
- Oversee the maintenance of local websites ensuring the content is relevant and of a high standard at all times
The Institutional Marketing Manager will have at least 5-7 years experience in a similar role and therefore will be a specialist in the marketing to institutional clients within asset management. A strong understanding of the wider investment industry is also needed. The Institutional Marketing Manager will be a strong communicator, able to write technical content for various collateral, and able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders. Salesforce experience, or a similar CRM tool, also necessary.
About the organisation
The organisation are leading global asset management firm based in the City of London. The firm have a strong investment proposition and are looking for top talent to support the growth of the institutional space. This is a collaborative business offering a fantastic working environment to it’s employees.
If you have the right experience for this role and would like to apply, please click below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.