Digital Owned Media Manager
Salary £42000 - £55000 per annum + generous rewards
Consultant Roya Bolourchi
Date posted 04 October 2016
A leading retail bank are looking for a determined and driven Digital Owned Media Manager to join their team in London. Offering first class training and career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for a digitally savvy marketer looking to further their career in the fast paced financial services industry.
About the Digital Owned Media Manager role:
Sitting in the Digital team and based in London, this role is looking for a skilled marketer who is able to ensure delivery against digital sale goals through creating compelling digital strategy.
Working closely across teams with UX, Product and agency, it is essential to have solid leadership skills and strong business acumen to build long lasting relationships. Some of the key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Lead optimisation campaigns and conduct analysis which looks to discover key trends in behaviours.
- Develop strategic plans for both digital and media planning teams on new campaigns
- Liaise closely with the product and marketing teams to deliver joint campaigns with the objective to drive creative strategy which are compelling, and cost saving in approach.
Key skills required:
Working in a company which focuses on providing exceptional customer experience, this is a brilliant opportunity for an Digital Owned Media Manager looking for an exciting new challenge. You will have the following background:
- Experience testing/running campaigns across platforms
- Proven ability on managing agencies
- Deep understanding of data led digital marketing and targeted campaigns.
- Experience with optimisation tools
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders
- Generous rewards package
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Roya Bolourchi on 02075098146. Alternatively, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org