Investor Relations Officer
Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum + generous rewards
Consultant Roya Bolourchi
Date posted 04 October 2016
A leading bank based in London who have achieved global success are looking for a determined and driven Senior Investor Relations Officer to join their team. Offering first class training and career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for an analytically savvy marketer looking to further their career a successful business.
About the role:
With a vision to create a level of excellence between their business and stakeholders, they are looking for an experienced Senior Investor Relations Officer who can effectively use various communications channels to get great results. It will be key for the Senior Investor Relations Officer to have experience in maintaining consensus models within the financial services industry, to ensure that all communications is shared clearly and on time.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and roll out relevant financial information in various communications forms including presentations.
- Analyse key consensus modes ensuing all information is shared to senior stakeholders
- Assist in producing presentations that aim to brief management on market views which will ultimately effect their decision making process.
Key skills required:
This London based business work hard to ensure they remain as one of the worlds most recognised banks and look for individuals for strive to push the brand to new heights. You will have the following background:
- Experience in investor relations within a corporate environment
- High level of analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of banking sector
- A self starter who builds long lasting professional relationships
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Roya Bolourchi on 02075098146. Alternatively, you can email at email@example.com