TV Editor - Production Manager
Consultant Gina Hedges
Date posted 16 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an TV Editor - Production Manager to join the team at a one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world based in London. The role holder would be responsible for a weekly global news programme for staff and reports to the Managing Editor.
About The Role
The TV Editor - Production Manager will be responsible for delivery of clear and relevant editorial strategy for the TV Programming which supports the business purpose, values and global priorities. The Editor lead the production team and collaborate with Communications colleagues and the Business across the globe to identify innovative and compelling stories the business and its people.
- Lead the editorial team capable of producing compelling content that supports business goals and reflects values and cultural mind-set of the bank
- Lead weekly editorial meetings for the team and production agency and be accountable for day to day content decisions and approvals
- Set content strategy for the intranet platform, the mobile content platform and social media channels. Establish clear and coherent editorial standards and ensure these are communicated to relevant Communications stakeholders
- Oversee the production of all episodic content for the mobile news platform
- Implement a seamless social media strategy working alongside the Social Media Producer, Corporate Media Relations, Marketing and HR functions
- Oversee the external profile strategy for the brand including production of industry award entries and conference presentations
- Define a best practice measurement framework; evaluate existing practices and improve where necessary
- Develop strong awareness of compliance and reputational issues, liaising with Compliance, Legal and other internal stakeholders to ensure risks to the business are mitigated
As TV Editor - Production Manager you will have need to work and manage multiple online platforms. You will have experience in leading cross-platform editorial meetings and in curating a global editorial product. You would need to be able to create and implement a coherent editorial strategy for a complex, global editorial product. As TV Editor- Production Manager essential skills would include team-management, news and editing.
- Capacity to develop broad knowledge of economic, business, financial and investor issues as well as the business strategy and global and local initiatives
- Able to take the initiative to learn about the bank and its focus and priorities
- Understanding of the wider world and the issues faced across the economic and political spectrum
- Experience of working in a fast-paced news environment and delivering copy to deadlines essential
- Very strong organisational and time-management skills to drive an efficient copy management process essential
- Impeccable writing and grammar skills
- Strong eye for design, photos and layout
About The Organisation
This is a great opportunity for a TV Editor- Production Manager to work in the London head office of one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world.
Apply today or find out more about the TV Editor- Production Manager role contact Gina Hedges on email@example.com or call 0207 509 8289.