Digital Marketing Executive
Location City of London
Consultant Gina Hedges
Date posted 09 September 2016
One of the UK’s leading insurance firms based in the City of London are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business as they look to expand on their current digital proposition.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Executive with report directly into the Senior Marketing Manager and will be responsible for supporting the growth of the intermediated and direct sales channels across digital. The Digital Marketing Executive will build strong relationships with the wider marketing department to ensure the distribution marketing team are as effective as possible.
- Implement Marketing Communications plan alongside the Senior Marketing Manager
- Enhance the digital channels and manage them daily
- Manage the CRM system
- Manage the website and ensure the content is on brand and informative
- Create marketing materials in order to assist the sales channels effectively
- Ensure all sales channels and intermediaries receive regular appropriate communications
- Coordinate all internal communications to the sales teams
The Digital Marketing Executive will ideally have prior experience in a similar role within Financial Services. A good understand of digital systems, CRM, website management and analytics required. In order to work well with the wider team strong communication and stakeholder management capabilities are also needed.
About the company
The company are leading insurance firm who have been growing rapidly over the last 18 months. Located in the heart of the City, their brand is well known and their reputation is strong within the insurance space. The business promote a healthy way of life and have great employee benefits to match.
Please apply to the role below if interested or contact Roya Bolourchi on Roya.Bolourchi@robertwalters.com or call +44207 509 8164.