Salary £50000 - £53000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Bethan James
Date posted 12 September 2016
A leading UK fund manager are looking for an Investment Writer to join their growing team in London. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the content strategy of the fixed income desk for the business.
About the role
The Investment Writer will report directly into the Investment Communications Manager and will be responsible for the production of regular Fixed Income investment and marketing commentary as well as thought leadership pieces.
The Investment Writer will support a delegated group of Fund Managers and will be a Fixed Income product specialist.
- Create accurate copy and articles on macroeconomics, investment themes, fund performances and business strategy
- Contribute to the regular reporting cycle and annual creation of reports for the funds and strategies they cover
- Tailor content for a wide range of audiences such as Institutions, Wealth Manager and Financial Advisors
- Liaise closely with the Investment Communications Manager and other members of the marketing team to ensure a consistent method of commentary production
- Ensure all content is created within compliance guidelines first time
The Investment Writer will have at least 2-3 years experience writing high quality investment copy, with a particular focus on Fixed Income markets. Product knowledge within this space is essential. The Investment Writer will also require strong communication, stakeholder management and time keeping skills.
About the organisation
The organisation are a leading UK fund manager servicing both individual and institutional clients. A recent period of growth have seen the business open offices in parts of both Europe and Asia in recent months.
If you are interested in this position please reply below or contact Bethan James on firstname.lastname@example.org