Head of Content
Salary £65000 - £80000 per annum
Consultant Gina Hedges
Date posted 05 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team at a leading global bank and financial services organisation based in London. As Head of Content you will be responsible for defining, reviewing and agreeing the definition of content on a global level.
About the Role
The Head of Content will be responsible for defining, reviewing and agreeing the definition of content on a global level. You would own and manage the direction of content for the country marketing teams around the world to ensure all content is endorsed by key stakeholders and clearly aligned to the business, customer and brand objectives.
- Defining, reviewing and agreeing the definition of content
- Development of the central annual content plan, grounded in customer insight and building from business strategic goals, and integrated across all channels to create a cohesive output that supports our customer, business and brand objectives
- Dual responsibility for commissioning and creating content to support global campaigns/activities as well as providing direction to regional/local teams and then coordinating all activity so that we have full visibility over the holistic runway
- Leading the process of identifying and agreeing core content requirements, working with Product and Segment strategy teams to interrogate business brief at a channel neutral level
- Leadership of engagement process with Regional/Local marketing heads to understand their needs and ensuring that the right support and tools for the delivery of the plan/runway can be developed and delivered through the central marketing teams
- Leading the coordinated delivery of a holistic content solution, working across delivery teams within Marcomms & Campaign Strategy such as Campaigns, Events, Digital and owning the coordination of delivery and also management of global content runway and communication with key stakeholders
As Senior Marketing Manager - Head of Content you will have around 10 years broad marketing experience in financial services or professional services. You will have proven strategic, planning and content management experience in a brand/marketing role, ideally across a global organisation. You would need to show agency operational management experience and the ability to manage large budgets accurately and efficiently.
You will be self-motivated to cope with the demands of a multi-geography environment. Strong communication and presentation skills are necessary and the successful candidate will have a proven technical expertise and ability to keep up with consumer and industry trends.
About the organisation
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to work for one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world with head quarters in canary wharf.
Apply today or find out more about the UK Events Manager role contact Gina Hedges on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 509 8289.