Print and Literature Manager/ Executive
Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Mishka Narot
Date posted 30 August 2016
An Investment manager are currently recruiting a new and exciting Print and Literature Manager/ Executive role for their London office. The Print and Literature Manager/ Executive will report to the Head of Design based in London and will be working closely with the design team - who are ultimately responsible for the development and delivery of all company branded communications for the company.
- Document management process
- New material
- Existing material
- Stock management
- Print production / producing templated materials
- Maintenance of the back-book of literature to support all business channels is a business critical task
- Literature ranges from application forms through to meeting pack materials, and other both regulatory items needed to drive new business and to manage existing client relationships
- Scheduled review and replacement of all items; managing the process of content revision (but not editing the content)
The Print & Literature Manager will also look have primary responsibility for stock management, our fulfilment agency, presentation updates, and print production.
The Print and Literature Manager/ Executive would ideally have Significant experience in managing document matrices, print production and print and fulfilment supplier management within the financial services industry.
- Update existing materials
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders from various business functions (legal, compliance, operations and marketing)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing communications production and delivery
- Experience and ability working across a de-centralised organisation structure
- Outstanding organisational and project management skills
- Robust, yet collaborative
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and financial promotions
- Attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to work for a large Investment Management firm working in an experienced design team Head of Design.
The successful Print and Literature Manager/ Executive will be resilient, self motivated, proactive and have a high level of integrity. They will show a natural curiosity about what is happening throughout the businesses and not be afraid to ask questions.
Apply today or find out more about the Print and Literature Manager/ Executive role contact Mishka on email@example.com or call 0207 509 8645.