Salary £100 - £150 per day
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-08-22 design-and-creative UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This assignment is a great opportunity for a well-experienced Digital Designer, who has had exposure in the development of both Digital & Print marketing. The role is initially a 5 month contract (until the end of the calendar year). There is scope for further extension thereafter.
- Playing a key role in the conceptual phase of both digital and print campaigns. Your creativity will see you forge excellent experience and design across the business.
- You will develop impactful and innovative design solutions for both digital and print products.
- The successful candidate will work alongside the Marketing Communcations team and internal stakeholders to deliver a clear brief, set up timescales and advise them at all points through the design process.
- Working alongside the Senior Digital Designer, you will support the development and strenthening of the business' visual presence with regards to both internal/ external comms. by maintaing branding guidelines.
- Deliver marketing materials in accessible formats such as PDFs, large print, interactive PDF etc.
- Work alongside translators to convey the materials in a multitude of languages in line with the business' legal/policy requirements.
- Commercial experience in working with: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Photoshop (as standard)
- Desirable: Use of Adobe After Effects/Adobe Premiere Pro would be a bonus.
- Excellent in use of MS Word/PowerPoint
- Basic working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- 3+ years experience in Digital Design
- Exposure to elements of UI/UX