Digital Marketing Coordinator
Salary £22,595 - £25,580 per annum
Consultant Lucy Martin
Date posted 22 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A national leading transport company in Stockport are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their expanding team. This a permanent position to join the company with a competitive salary of up to £25,580pa.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with digital agencies and local marketing teams, co-ordinate organic search action plans incorporating technical SEO, keyword strategies plus content and outreach initiatives
- Working with digital agencies, highlight areas on improving online engagement and conversion rates and share insight with relevant teams.
- Working with digital and IT teams, support the delivery of website and app improvement projects – incorporating collation of company needs, support for requirements building, testing of solutions.
- Maintain the website Content Management System (CMS), including management and training of users.
- Audit website on page content on a regular basis and support website administrators with training, guidance and advice to ensure content is accurate, in line with brand and optimised.
- The Digital Marketing Coordinator will stay abreast of latest research, technological advancements and marketing trends, ensuring all digital marketing improvements are grounded in this insight
- Regularly improve knowledge and skills through training and other personal development opportunities
- Provide other organisational and administrative support as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree or professional equivalent qualification in Marketing or relevant experience.
- Strong technical understanding and advanced working knowledge of digital and IT platforms and applications
- Understanding of performance drivers and optimisation techniques and a working knowledge of analytical practices and tools such as Google Analytics
- Action oriented, adaptable and resourceful, with a high level of attention to detail
- Communicate effectively at all levels and through a variety of communication channels both written and verbal
- Persuasive but also able to actively listen.
- Being the voice of the customer at every stage of the user journey.
Please get in touch with Lucy Martin on 0161 214 7424 for further information on the role.