Digital Marketing Manager
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 27 April 2017
Caesarstone UK is an international designer and manufacturer of premium surfaces for the commercial and domestic interiors sector, with offices in Enfield, North London. The company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their professional and highly motivated team to take charge of all digital marketing channels for the UK market. While the brand has a long history in the UK, the direct business was launched in January 2017 and the team is now looking for professional, proactive individuals to help grow the business. This newly created role will work closely with the VP Marketing and UK Marketing Manager in planning and executing the UK digital marketing strategy. The role demands extensive expertise in digital marketing strategy, analytics and reporting and online brand management. There will be a high degree of autonomy with the position as well as opportunity to really make the role your own. We are looking for someone with the drive and expertise to push beyond the industry standard and set new benchmarks.
Main responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager will be:
- Working closely with the marketing team to build the Caesarstone brand within B2B and B2C audience
- Lead on conceptualising, coordinating and executing the UK digital marketing strategy as part of the overall marketing effort
- Managing Caesarstone.co.uk
- Managing social media channels primarily Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Community management
- Managing SEO, Google search / display, digital content development and online advertising
- Liaising with the international head office and other subsidiaries from time to time to understand and utilize global digital tools and insights to best effect in the UK
- Manage the UK CRM system in conjunction with the sales team and provide appropriate marketing campaigns and materials including regular segment specific e-newsletters and edms.
- Drive engagement across social media, manage paid channels and help develop unique strategies that will create awareness of the brand.
- Have extensive experience within a digital marketing position
- An excellent understanding of how to engage consumers and build online brands
- A good understanding of consumer marketing and complex value chains
- Challenge the status quo and have a solutions focussed attitude
- Be a highly organised and proactive individual
- Be proactive in bringing new ideas to the table and enjoy seeing how you make a difference to everyday business for the company
- Full UK driving licence
- International experience
If you want to take the next step with your career and you are interested in this Digital Marketing Manager role, please apply or contact me at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org