Customer Service Advisor
Salary £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Consultant Emma Sargeant
Date posted 11 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Chain Reaction Cycles, the world’s largest online bike store, is an award-winning, fast-paced company, has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a motivated Customer Service Advisor based in Mallusk, Northern Ireland.
Chain Reaction Cycles, the world’s largest online bike store, is an award-winning, fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people. We ship thousands of bikes, components, clothing and accessories to over 115 countries on a daily basis, and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell, speed of delivery and first-class customer service.
Customer Service Advisor key role responsibilities:
Working as part of the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for helping to maintain CRC’s global service levels across all media and contact channels. You will be supporting customers via contact sources of pre-sale, during-sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands and services.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be representing Chain Reaction Cycles, assisting and advising customers via Live Chat, Email and Phone with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
- Experience of working in a customer service or retail environment
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking
- IT proficient with the ability to learn new systems
- Self-motivated and confident decision maker with the ability to apply solutions and a positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
- Confident in raising queries in order to optimise service delivery to our customers
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Fantastic, please click to apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.