Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Emma Sargeant
Date posted 02 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Wiggle are currently recruiting for an experienced Insight Executive to join the team based in Portsmouth. As the Insight Executive, you will report directly into the group sales promotion lead, working closely to establish and maintain consistency of approach to display advertising across each brand and country.
Wiggle inspires everybody, everywhere, everyday; to experience the joy of sport. Wiggle is an online retailer of Cycle, Run, Swim, Triathlon & Outdoor product, in over 100 countries. With offices in Portsmouth (UK), Wolverhampton (UK), Taipei (ROC) and Sydney (AUS), Wiggle are a truly global company; with multi-language websites, customer services, and free worldwide delivery. Wiggle staff live the brand. Being cyclists, runners, swimmers and outdoor enthusiasts; they share a love of sport.
Being active in the great outdoors is a great way to get people together, create a sense of fulfilment and enjoy life. Wiggle’s aim is to give as many people as possible the choice to access-cycling and tri-sports; to experience aforementioned benefits for themselves. Wiggle’s staff live the brand. Being cyclists, runners, swimmers and outdoor enthusiasts; they share a love of sport.
- Campaign analysis and evaluation
- Reporting on customer metrics
- Data mining
- Deep dive analysis into opportunities for campaigns
- Deliver Key Analysis (Digital, Marketing, Consumer and especially the Customer)
- Visualising findings through dashboarding software
- Some travel may be required between offices. Note, current offices are in Portsmouth, Mallusk and Belfast.
- An undergraduate degree in mathematics, marketing, business, or another related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in using data, and visualizing it for the end user
- Ability to interpret data from disparate sources
- Understanding of commercial metrics and measures
- ICT literate, with an open attitude to new tools, especially sources of data, or analytics platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns.
- Confident in your skill set and knowledge
- A commitment to excellence
- A passion for the customer journey and WiggleCRC’s mission to inspire everybody, everywhere, every day to experience the joy of sport
- Tableau or other visualization software experience
- Google Analytics experience
- R experience, or another scripting language
- Relevant analytical experience within the retail sector, working with large volumes of data and customer numbers