Customer Service Advisor - German
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Emma Sargeant
Date posted 04 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Wiggle are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join the team based in Portsmouth. As the Customer Service Advisor, you will report directly into the group sales promotion lead, working closely to establish and maintain consistency of approach to display advertising across each brand and country.
Wiggle inspires everybody, everywhere, everyday; to experience the joy of sport. Wiggle is an online retailer of Cycle, Run, Swim, Triathlon & Outdoor product, in over 100 countries. With offices in Portsmouth (UK), Wolverhampton (UK), Taipei (ROC) and Sydney (AUS), Wiggle are a truly global company; with multi-language websites, customer services, and free worldwide delivery. Wiggle staff live the brand. Being cyclists, runners, swimmers and outdoor enthusiasts; they share a love of sport.
Being active in the great outdoors is a great way to get people together, create a sense of fulfilment and enjoy life. Wiggle’s aim is to give as many people as possible the choice to access-cycling and tri-sports; to experience aforementioned benefits for themselves. Wiggle’s staff live the brand. Being cyclists, runners, swimmers and outdoor enthusiasts; they share a love of sport.
As a German customer service advisor you will be representing Wiggle, assisting and advising our German and English customers via Live Chat, Email and Phone with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues
Working as part of the customer service team you will be responsible for helping maintaining Wiggle’s global service levels across all media and contact types. Supporting our German and English customers via contact sources of pre-sale, during-sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands and services.
- Ensure customer queries are answered promptly and completely via both Chat and Email
- Monitoring, responding and resolving customer queries on Social media
- Monitoring and responding to customers reviews across various platforms
- Calling customers when they request a call back service to answer their queries / resolve any issues
- Ensure that all communications with customers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner
- Offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Any other Customer service related task
- Customer response and resolution time SLA.
- First case resolution
- Outbound emails per case
- Net Promoter Scores and Customer Satisfaction Scores
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in German and English
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
- Experience of working in a fast paced office environment as part of a professional team
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
- Ability to attend other sites for which travel may be required
- Problem solving
- Task Orientation