Group Display Advertising and Automation Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Emma Sargeant
Date posted 02 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Wiggle are currently recruiting for an experienced Group Display Advertising and Automation Manager to join the team based in Portsmouth. As the Group Display Advertising and Automation Manager, you will report directly into the group sales promotion lead, working closely to establish and maintain consistency of approach to display advertising across each brand and country.
Wiggle inspires everybody, everywhere, everyday; to experience the joy of sport. Wiggle is an online retailer of Cycle, Run, Swim, Triathlon & Outdoor product, in over 100 countries. With offices in Portsmouth (UK), Wolverhampton (UK), Taipei (ROC) and Sydney (AUS), Wiggle are a truly global company; with multi-language websites, customer services, and free worldwide delivery. Wiggle staff live the brand. Being cyclists, runners, swimmers and outdoor enthusiasts; they share a love of sport.
Being active in the great outdoors is a great way to get people together, create a sense of fulfilment and enjoy life. Wiggle’s aim is to give as many people as possible the choice to access-cycling and tri-sports; to experience aforementioned benefits for themselves. Wiggle’s staff live the brand. Being cyclists, runners, swimmers and outdoor enthusiasts; they share a love of sport.
To oversee the delivery of display and social media advertising campaigns across all brands and territories in the group. To establish and maintain group best practice, performance and reporting. To identify and roll out new opportunities.
- Reports directly in to the Group Sales Promotion Lead
- Works with group sales promotion team to establish and maintain consistency of approach to display advertising.
- Works wider sales promotion team to deliver display and social media advertising campaigns for each brand and country.
- Work with third parties - ad servers, programmatic bid management systems, publishers, social networks, video channels, TVOD, etc to ensure access to latest technologies and advertising opportunities.
- Overall display advertising (inc social, remarketing) channel budget and performance.
- In co-ordination with digital projects manager, ensuring delivery of brand and commercial campaigns through display advertising channels
- Working with digital projects manager / insights team to deliver audiences to online marketing team for use in display advertising channels
- Working with insights team / online marketing managers to analyse campaign performance and feed back to brand, category and design stakeholders
- Work with social teams to co-ordinate audiences, advertising timings, products, subsequent marketing actions
- Identify and trial new growth channels within display advertising
- Lead integration of CRM systems and audiences with advertising platforms
- Create automations for search and display advertising, including links with Facebook, Google Analytics and other APIs as required
- Other related partnerships as required
- Display Advertising Cost as Percentage of Sales, CPA
- Display Advertising New Customer Acquisition
- Display Advertising Sales
- Display Advertising Cost per Impression
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years display advertising experience, preferably some in multi site enterprise role
- Experience of creating, co-ordinating and delivering display and social media advertising campaigns
- Experience of co-ordinating others (direct reports or otherwise) in delivering local versions of same marketing campaigns
- Experience of API integration
- Basic ability to programme in Python, .js or AWQL
- Able to communicate with social, design, data and buying team stakeholders
- Good Google analytics skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good writing ability a bonus
- Be able to explain and educate about complex campaign performance metrics and their importance to a non-technical audience
- To understand what automations and scripting might be possible and to create solutions if none exist