Vice President of Marketing
Salary £80000 - £100000 per annum
Consultant Scott White
Date posted 07 October 2016
A leading manufacturer and distributor of high end stone used for in home surfaces are currently recruiting a Vice President of Marketing based in Enfield, to be responsible for the creation and implementation of all marketing efforts for the companies products, services, image and mission statements.
The Vice President of Marketing Role:
This individual will serve as the subject matter expert in all marketing-related activities through various channels with the objective of driving sales. The VP of Marketing will also be responsible for new product and service launches and ensuring the company meets profitability goals through effective marketing programs.
- Leading day-to-day activities of marketing growth and representing marketing to the executive team
- Managing the company involvement in the UK Design Shows, along with other conferences, events and trade shows
- Create, execute and manage UK brand strategy including print, retail, digital, social media, public relations and consumer promotions
- Drive new product launches including working with sales, trade marketing, executives, and other team members where necessary
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development, trade marketing to define effective sales channels of all products
- Ongoing planning, forecasting, and accountability for marketing budget.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns are strategic and in line with company sales methodology
- Recommend new strategies and marketing programs to drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base
- Assist in creating integrated marketing communication campaign plans and writing briefs
- Manages brand standards and ensures they are met throughout design, production and implementation phases
- Develop world class partner program content including presentations, multimedia, webinars, training programs, product demos, and product briefs among others
- Optimise all cross-channel content; working closely with internal and external designers and other service providers such PR, Advertising Agencies etc
- Lead the development and application of brand development and marketing best practices
- Develop and implement loyalty and retention strategies and programs
- Managing and mentoring direct reports; growing the team’s capabilities through ongoing thought leadership
The Vice President of Marketing will be experienced in driving revenue through both in-bound and out-bound marketing activities worldwide, including - Corporate marketing, partner/channel marketing, product marketing, and product management. The VP of Marketing will have a proven track record in positioning a business as a visionary leader and into emerging markets to achieve its revenue goals.
You must have experience working with product teams to prioritise resources and guide product roadmap toward improving growth. You will have strong analytics skills with a solid understanding of web analytics and customer segmentation. You will ideally have previous experience in the design retail industry but that Is not essential.
This is a great opportunity to the spearhead of marketing for a well established business looking to expand their presence in the UK. With a high end product and service set you will have exceptional material to use for marketing campaigns. You will be working for an industry leader looking to grow and develop the UK marketing team and wider business.
Should you require further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 509 8089.