Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location: City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant: Susie Wei
Job reference: 50982723/001
Date posted: 03 November 2023london marketing/communication-pr 2023-11-03 2024-01-02 consultancy City of London London GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you looking to make your mark at a global company? My client are seeking a dynamic Group Employee Communications Manager to lead their internal communications strategy and drive employee engagement and retention across their international business.
With a new CEO at the helm, this is an exciting time to join a fast-paced organisation as you will be responsible for developing and executing an internal communications strategy to support the roll-out of a new business strategy, vision and values and to engage employees through this period of change and transformation.
You will work closely with senior leaders, HR, Technology & Transformation and other business partner functions providing internal communications advisory and support for key internal initiatives across the globe. You will also create multi-channel internal communications campaigns to engage employees, enhance company culture, improve retention and ensure that all colleagues are well-informed and aligned with company’s purpose, mission and values. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to engage employees in the various ESG, ED&I and charity initiatives our business is committed to.
Workplace by Meta is the internal communications platform used and you’ll be responsible for managing the platform and ensuring the company are maximising their usage of it globally.
To give you a flavour of what you could be working on their upcoming projects are:
• Internal communications strategy to support the new business strategy, vision and mission
• Global launch of our new learning and development platform and app
• Redefining and launching our values
• Creating and launching new virtual employee-leader forums
• Rolling out our employee value proposition internally
You will sit within the Group Communications team and report to the Group Communications Director.
• Develop and implement an internal communications strategy to connect and engage colleagues.
• Develop and launch new online events for senior leaders to engage with employees.
• Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships across the business working with internal stakeholders to develop best practice internal communications.
• Deliver high quality, creative campaigns to inform, inspire and engage colleagues.
• Advise on and develop senior leader communications.
• Consult to local marketers and the business on best practice use of Workplace by Meta.
• Manage all aspects of the Workplace platform, increasing engagement and reporting on usage.
• Lead on all internal communications about our ESG, ED&I and charity initiatives.
What they're looking for
• A confident and persuasive individual who is comfortable dealing with both senior stakeholders and more junior colleagues.
• A great team player with an unfailingly positive and enthusiastic approach.
• A track record of developing creative internal communications campaigns to engage employees and drive retention.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
• A willingness and ability to be “hands on” and to deliver to challenging time scales.
• Organisational change and transformation experience would be an advantage.
• Smart, driven and proactive
• Team-oriented and organised
• Positive and solution-focused
• Flexible and comfortable with change
• A strong communicator - both verbal and written
What they offer
• Flexible working – 3 days in their central London office, 2 days working from home
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus and additional benefits
• Local hospitality and retail discounts
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.