Marketing Business Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £46,000 per annum
Consultant Ryan Fabian
Date posted 07 June 2022northern-home-counties marketing/business-services 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 manufacturing-and-production Harlow Essex GB GBP 40000 46000 46000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity to join a global leader in the design and manufacturing of vision systems servicing the Automotive and Commercial vehicle Industry. They are a preferred supplier to many of the Original Equipment Manufacturers within the Automotive, Truck and Trailer industries, they also service the Construction, Agriculture, Industrial and Military markets with high quality tailored product.
They have a strong heritage and global presence with over 11 manufacturing locations worldwide exporting to over 60 countries. They pride themselves on being the leading innovators in their industry and will continue to be the "vision system" experts delivering superior products to our customers.
The primary role of the Marketing Business Analyst will be to support the improvement of business processes and systems in alignment with the business strategy.
It requires a good understanding of a manufacturing business environment, process, and related IT systems (specifically relating to sales, pricing, production and inventory management etc.). To manage, develop and improve strategic business reporting across the European operation. Analyse market trends internally and externally and develop marketing campaigns from genesis to analysis.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Use advanced Microsoft excel knowledge to analyse data and deliver senior management strategic presentations.
- Utilisation of data to drive margin improvements throughout the process.
- Analyse business and market trends across sectors, product ranges across the industry
- Communicate clearly strategic improvements supported by data collected.
- Strategize and develop marketing campaigns through statistical analysis focusing on KPI’s from NPI growth, season focus, market penetration and inventory control
- To collect, analyse and report on relevant external marketing data, statistics and trends which will potentially impact the business.
- To communicate market data and dynamics within product core teams
- To support departmental reporting and analysis
- To develop and oversee expanded use across the sales team of CRM software and the integration of additional reporting tools such as future projected sales opportunities and RFQ generation and analysis
- To Develop KPI’s to support the sales and marketing processes.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required by the post holders Line Manager or Director.
- A high level of experience of MRP, ERP and demand planning within a manufacturing environment.
- High level of knowledge and user experience of Microsoft Excel to an advanced level.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to deliver strategic data presentation.
- Understanding of production process
- Experience of using data to drive change and business improvement.
- Experience of working on BI Tools (Power BI would be an advantage) and understanding of SQL
- Excellent leadership skills.
- You will be pro-active in recognising and actioning opportunity to improve/implement process.
- You will be confident to communicate and influence at high levels internal and external.
- You will be enthusiastic.