PR Account Manager
Consultant Fiona McDonough
Date posted 13 October 2016
Due to an exciting period of growth an Award-winning PR, marketing and experiential agency based in London (that specialises in the areas of sports, betting and finance) are looking for a PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join them at their offices in central London. Experience in either corporate or consumer PR would be relevant for this role.
About the PR Account Manager role:
Based in London, as a PR Account Manager you will be working on prestigious clients across a range of projects and campaigns. The agency in a small independent agency and so the role will require you to be hands on and work closely with other team members to produce innovative work for a range of clients.
Key skills required for the PR Account Manager role:
- End-to-end management of PR and marketing campaigns
- Campaign creation, planning, strategy, delivery and reporting
- Extensive media and client liaison
- Producing and placing high quality content
- Idea generation
- Management of Account Executives alongside other Account Managers
- Play an important role in the new business process (from idea creation to pitching)
The team are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual who is passionate about PR. Although this agency focuses on sports, betting and finance you don’t need experience in these areas, just a solid PR background. An interest in sports however could be helpful.
Key experience and skills for the PR Account Manager role include:
- Ideally three to five years’ PR experience (agency or in-house)
- Excellent contacts across a range of publications, broadcasters, and influencers
- Great communicator and comfortable in client-facing situations
- Commercial astuteness with a business mind
- Digitally savvy and creative
- A love for writing and constructing high quality content
- Passion for sport
- Knowledge of horse racing and betting preferred
About the organisation:
The agency are an independent award winning agency based in London. The agency focus on sports, betting & gaming industries, providing PR, marketing and content for a range of B2B & B2C clients.
Please click to apply.