PR Account Executive
Consultant Fiona McDonough
Date posted 14 September 2016
Due to an exciting period of growth an Award-winning PR, marketing and experiential agency based in London (that specialises in the areas of sports, betting and finance) are looking for a B2B PR Account Executive to join them at their offices in central London.
About the PR Account Executive role:
Based in London, as a PR Account Executive you will be working on prestigious clients across a range of projects and campaigns. The agency in a small independent agency and so the role will require you to be hands on and work closely with other team members to produce innovative work for a range of clients.
Key skills required for the PR Account Executive role:
- Producing and placing high quality corporate copy and content for trade media
- Play an integral role in the delivery of integrated PR and marketing campaigns on behalf of a range of clients
- Support B2B Account Manager in campaign creation, planning, strategy, delivery and reporting
- Media and client liaison
- Idea generation
- Play an important role in the new business process
The team are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual who is passionate about PR. Although this agency focuses on sports, betting and finance you don’t need experience in these areas, just a solid PR background.
Key experience and skills for the PR Account Executive role include:
- 1-2 years’ B2B PR (agency or in-house) / journalism experience
- Journalism degree / qualifications
- A love for writing and constructing high quality content
- Excellent communicator and comfortable in client-facing situations
- Digitally savvy and creative
- Keen eye for detail
- Passion for sport
- Knowledge of betting / gambling (preferred) and of the general business environment
About the organisation:
The agency are an independent award winning agency based in London. The agency focus on sports, betting & gaming industries, providing PR, marketing and content for a range of B2B & B2C clients.
Please click to apply.