Digital Project Manager
Salary £33000 - £38000 per annum
Consultant Fiona McDonough
Date posted 14 September 2016
A top brand experience agency with an exceptional track record in fusing live with digital experiences are looking for a mid-weight Digital Project Manager to join their team in central London.
About the Digital Project Manager role:
Based in London, as a Digital Project Manager you should have an extensive knowledge of web and social media. As this role will be working across brand experiences past experience of working on experiential projects is essential.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Project Manager role:
- Gather and confirm requirements from the client at the project initiation stage
- Turn clients’ requirements into a detailed scope of work
- Production of project documentation including:
- Functional Specifications
- Project Initiation Document
- Project plans
- (In conjunction with the Project Leads), run project kick off meetings and other project related workshops
- Manage a range of projects from inception to completion, ensuring quality work along the way from all teams involved
- Manage project budgets
- Having regular briefing and scrum sessions with development team
- Be accountable and responsible for the end–to–end process for your project deliverables
- Identify and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to your projects
- Assist the Account Managers and clients by providing technical advice
- Work with the internal Creative team by delivering detailed briefs and be involved in creative reviews with a good eye for UX design.
- Be responsible for ensuring all work delivered to the Client Services or client is of the highest possible quality
- Some travel to the client’s office locations worldwide will be required for in person meetings
Technical Skills Required:
- A good level of ability using WordPress Blog platform
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Basic Git
- Basic prototyping
The team are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager who is passionate about all things digital. You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and have specific experience within experiential digital production; although the role is London-based, there are times when certain projects require this person to be on site abroad and to travel for short periods of time. You will need to be commercially-minded and ambitious with a real commitment and flair for delivering innovative work. Being up to speed with all the latest digital innovations and service offerings is a must have.
Key experience and skills for the Digital Project Manager role include:
- Ideally 3+ years experience working in a digital agency
- Digital production experience
- Be able to recommend the most applicable project management tools
- Ability to work on a number of tasks simultaneously and to deadlines
- Successfully work in a team and autonomously
- Demonstrate initiative and flexibility in contributing to all campaigns run by the agency
- Be flexible with working hours, subject to project requirements
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of technical training materials for non-technical people
- Be financially astute and have sufficient grasp of numbers to run your own budgets
- Self-motivation and an eagerness to develop the role and build the department
About the organisation:
This organisation are a full service, culture centric agency built to serve the best talent and brands globally. The agency are united across departments and teams by a passion and belief in the power of culture. The agency offers great employee benefits and a fun, dynamic and innovative internal culture.
Please click to apply.