Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant: Jordan Sykes
Job reference: 50986593/001
Date posted: 20 November 2023northern-west manufacturing-and-engineering/manufacturing-and-production 2023-11-20 2024-01-19 manufacturing-and-production Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters are partnered with an established manufacturing business who are seeking to recruit an ESG Officer. This role focuses on driving sustainability with a focus on annual reporting and the preparation behind them, whilst also working with internal and external sources to present accessible information on current practices and developments
• Support the ESG department to support the wider business on Environmental, Social and Governance projects
• Assist with the production of annual reports (data collation, design, copy, and launch)
• Produce other marketing and communications to promote and highlight the companies ESG endeavours
• Support the businesses through the coordination and completion of ESG questionnaires
• Support the businesses sustainable raw material sourcing including various memberships, risk and transparency exercises and grievance programme
• Support the businesses evaluation of ESG risk and supplier ESG improvement programmes
• Ensure that key personnel across the company are aware of their responsibilities and accountabilities surrounding sustainability, helping to train where needed
• University degree or equivalent in environmental management, sustainability or other relevant discipline is desirable.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and organisational skills
• Experience, knowledge and understanding of sustainability, life cycle assessment and analysis of environmental data
• Comfortable dealing with internal and external personnel at all levels.
• Ability to work with little supervision and with clearly focused targets to tight deadlines
• Flexible attitude, excellent IT skills and willingness to learn.
This is a permanent role based in the Cheshire area with hybrid working available.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.