Consultant Aleisha Murray
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 legal London GB GBP 65000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity for a commercial lawyer to join a growing tech team in central London.
Our client, Silicon Valley-area tech start-up, is seeking a permanent Commercial Counsel to add to their growing legal team in London. This is a very broad commercial role (leading negotiations and drafting on commercial deals/transactions and advising on complex, corporate legal and business matters), with considerable opportunity to travel.
This is a low ego, fast-paced environment with a social and dynamic wider team. The successful candidate will ideally be a few years into qualification (2-4PQE) and will be able to exercise initiative and take ownership of broadly defined objectives and drive them forward to achieve an optimal outcome (even when timelines are tight and conditions change rapidly).
- Lead negotiation and drafting on commercial deals/transactions;
- Advise on complex, corporate legal and business matters;
- Navigate customer bureaucracy on deals both foreign and domestic.
- Answer questions from the business and offer legal advice on a wide range of issues.
- Coordinate with outside counsel throughout any particularly complex issues.
- Solve challenges and accomplish business goals using curiosity, creativity, and strong attention to detail.
- 2-4PQE – although all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Experience with intellectual property, data protection/security, corporate governance, commercial/contracts law;
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to novel issues;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organization skills with a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a fast-paced, unstructured and/or high-tech environment
- Passion for technology
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience contracting with public sector, state-run entities, including defense procurement transactions
For more information on this role, please contact 02075098736 | Aleisha.email@example.com