Legal Counsel - Tech
Consultant Aleisha Murray
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 legal Hayes Middlesex GB GBP 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Exciting opportunity for a junior-mid commercial lawyer to join a small and supportive in-house team.
An exciting opportunity to join a global cloud technology company. The role sits in a small legal team of four and will report through to the Head of Legal. The company boasts an excellent culture with a great work/life balance and remote working opportunities.
- Supporting sales teams in the drafting, negotiation and completion of a variety of general commercial contracts, including hosting agreements with customers for private and public cloud;
- Structuring, negotiating and drafting vendor contracts and related agreements for both the EMEA and Asia Pac regions;
- Advising senior executives and other business team members on ad hoc legal and contract specific issues and risks, their impact and mitigating actions.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Ideally 1-4 PQE experience in a commercial or corporate role (however, all candidates will considered on merit);
- Strong knowledge of an experience in commercial contract law, preferably in the technology sector;
- A solid understanding of cross jurisdictional issues that may arise when negotiating agreements with multinational companies.
For more information, please email email@example.com.