Social Housing Solicitor (NQ-3 PQE)
Salary £39,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Laura Gripton
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 legal Warwickshire Warwickshire GB GBP 39000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an NQ-3 PQE Social Housing Solicitor to join a highly regarded Legal 500 law firm in Warwickshire. This role is rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package plus a genuine work life balance and clear progression path.
About the role
The firm’s multi-disciplinary Real Estate team provide a complete range of legal and advisory services to commercial clients across a full spectrum of Commercial Property matters. This role is working within the Social Housing (Securitisation) team and workflows will include:
• Preparing Certificates of Title disclosures for charging exercises in tandem with other team members
• Liaise with funders/solicitors/valuers in charging exercises / reallocations / bond issues etc.
• Charging post completion i.e. FCA registration, Land Registry registration, insurance, notices of charge and any other agreed actions and undertakings as set out in the Certificate of Title.
• Stock rationalisation post completion i.e. bulk SDLT submission, registration at Land Registry, notices of transfer etc.
• Field general queries from clients re boundaries etc
• Act for Registered Providers in Land Registry issues/rectifications
• Occasional one-off sales for Registered Providers
• Occasional one-off purchases for Registered Providers with SDLT submission and registration at the Land Registry
• Occasional first registrations for Registered Providers
• Acting for Registered Providers in discharging properties from charge and registering the discharges at the Land Registry
About the person
Given the nature of the work, you will be a UK qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 6 months experience gained in Property matters during your training contract. Candidates with more experience will be strongly considered.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, possess a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn, have good communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the continued and future success of the team.
About the firm
This firm are very well regarded in the West Midlands and the Property team is highly recognised for the quality of its work and experts in the team. The firm has a reputation for encouraging a friendly and supportive environment and juniors within this team are encouraged to take a key role in files with responsibility being given from day one. Early finishes on a Friday are one of the many benefits on offer.
For further information on this or other similar roles please contact Laura Gripton at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2512 or email email@example.com